1. Can I get a smear test at Sexual Health Fife?
Yes - please phone our appointments line on 01592 647979
2. Where can I get free condoms?
You can get free condoms at any Sexual Health Fife clinic
Go to our clinics page
3. How do I book an appointment?
Want to get the Coil or Implant? Book an appointment online
Under 25? Text the name of town or village you live in to: 07890 586 392
For all other appointments:
Phone - 01592 647979 (lines open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm)
Email - Fife-UHB.SexualHealthAppointmentsReminders@nhs.net with your:
4. How do I cancel an appointment?
Coil and Implant appointments only: Cancel your appointment online
All other appointments:
5. Can I get the implant fitted at a drop-in?
YES - go to our drop-in page
You can also book an appointment online
6. Can I get the coil fitted at a drop-in?
We recommend that you book an appointment
You can book an apointment online
7. I have not had a period since I got the implant - is this normal?
YES. Some people get some bleeding and some none at all.
8. How long it will take to get tested?
Our tests only take a few minutes.
9. How long results before I get my results?
Your results are available on our automated results line within 5-10 days. Some results take a little longer, but this will be explained if it applies in your case.
10. What is the number for the results line?
Phone: 01383 674070
Can't find what you're looking for? Try searching our website...